Making the Most of the NDIS Opportunity
Thursday 2 August, 2pm AEST
- Service Providers: $55.00 per person
- Participants: $35.00 per person
If you are supporting someone to self manage an NDIS plan, this is the webinar you do not want to miss.
Self management is by far the most flexible option for NDIS funds management. But do you understand the true extent of flexibility these plans can have? In this enlightening webinar, Sally looks at how providers can support participants to self manage, exploring:
- Innovative supports funded through self managed plans
- Using Core funds to not just directly employ workers but to pay for their management, rostering and administration costs as well
- Benefits of self management vs other fund management types
- Self management responsibilities and processes
- Fantastic resources and online communities to support self managers
For NDIS Participants: A discounted price of $35 is available for NDIS Participants wanting to watch this webinar. If you're self managing, you can pay for this with your NDIS plan using the line item Self Management Capacity Building (you'll learn more about this in the webinar!).
The webinar will be 30-45 minutes long. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the webinar and will receive a copy of the webinar recording and all questions and answers by email.