NDIS Plan Management 101
Understand the basics of NDIS Plan Management, know the opportunities and risks.
INTERESTED IN THIS WORKSHOP?
We are able to tailor and present any of our workshops as organisational training, either in person or online.
Plan Management is a fabulous option for participants wanting to maximise the flexibility of their NDIS funds without the administrative burden of self management. In this workshop we take a look at what’s involved in plan management from go to whoa, and what you’ll need to consider in offering it as a service to participants.
This half day workshop covers:
- The 'Nuts and bolts’ of NDIS Plan Management
- The opportunities and risks involved in offering Plan Management as a service
- Understanding your obligations to participants and the NDIA
- Making a friend of the Price Guide (the NDIS ‘Bible’)
- NDIS portal and Plan Management processes
- Exploring common CRM and invoicing systems
Who should attend?
- Anyone starting out on the Plan Management journey
- Anyone who is considering providing plan management as a service
FEEDBACK FOR DSC's NDIS forums
Don't just take our word for it. Over 2,500 people have now attended a DSC NDIS workshop. Here's what previous participants had to say: