ABCs of the NDIS
Fast-track your NDIS knowledge and know-how with this intensive 1-day workshop.
INTERESTED IN THIS WORKSHOP?
We are able to tailor and present any of our workshops as organisational training, either in person or online.
As NDIS moves towards full roll out it will become increasingly important that everyone in your organisation from the frontline to the board room has a solid understanding on NDIS and what it means for your business.
This workshop will cover all bases including the Who, What, Where, Why and How of the NDIS, its legislative foundations and operational guidelines. We will explore key NDIS themes such as Choice and Control, Reasonable and Necessary and Ordinary Life; share best practice in managing complex issues like transport and respite and hear from experienced providers about the things they wish they'd known from the beginning.
- Learn the lingo
- Know who NDIA, LACs, ECEIs, Support Coordinators and of course participants are
- Understand the pros and cons of NDIS registration
- Get NDIS confident by understanding the legislature
- Learn to love the NDIS Price Guide
- Understand individualised packages versus Information, Linkages and Capacity-building and how you can receive funding through each
- Explore the 7 major market changes and how they will impact your business
FEEDBACK FOR DSC's NDIS forums
Don't just take our word for it. Over 2,500 people have now attended a DSC NDIS workshop. Here's what previous participants had to say: